Translate

Monday, April 30, 2012

Ten Days

Ten days until I have to be charming and polite to people I haven't seen in 15 years, don't remember, and who, if they remember me at all, probably thought I was a holier-than-thou know-it-all in school and won't notice much of a change since.  Grim prospect.  I am looking forward to hanging out with my friends (Leah and Aaron's tenth wedding anniversary falls on the same weekend as our college reunion, and that's something to celebrate) and perhaps chatting up some old professors, though. 

Our all-girl trivia team finished fourth for the quarter tonight.  We won a sampler platter. 

Current Kdrama I'm watching: Prosecutor Princess.  They're quite addictive!  I keep hoping that the Korean language will somehow magically sink into my skull (a Russian guy I knew at school had learned English from watching John Wayne movies...he drawled cowboy slang and sported western boots) along with good fashion sense (particularly a penchant for six-inch heels and twelve-inch skirts) and irresistable attraction for handsome Asian lawyers who practice martial arts and cooking in their spare time, but it hasn't happened yet...

No comments: