Translate

Friday, February 21, 2014

Skype

I don't know many Skypeable people--searching for people's names is futile, as many of my friends use different monikers online for privacy reasons, and there are inevitably given/surname duplications when you've got a worldwide system like Skype.  But I do have a few folks with whom I am technically connected, and I was in a wired and weird frame of mind after my second trip to the gym today (when I went there this morning, there was a hefty guy who kept gasping loudly every twenty seconds, and after a quarter of an hour I couldn't stand listening to it anymore), and so I left video messages on three accounts.  I was perfectly sober, just feeling isolated. My mother and John are headed off for a week in Kauai, Hawaii, tomorrow...  

No comments: