Translate

Monday, March 17, 2014

Snow Mohawk

The two times I've come up to DC to visit this winter, there have been significant snowstorms.  Both times, I have had to dig my car out from four to (in today's case) six inches of snow, a cardiovascular workout of the sort I thought I was done with when I moved to Georgia!  Because I am short, my (formerly) white Honda sedan is left with a snow Mohawk along the middle of the roof.

Leah and Aaron and his mother just left for the hospital here in Alexandria, VA, half an hour ago (thank God they got a minivan with all-wheel drive!).  My newest honorary nephew, little Isaiah, is scheduled to make his appearance via C-section around 8 AM.  I am looking forward to meeting him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your being home where you belong!